Flowers and more from our farm to your table!
Pastures of Plenty Farm grows over 75 varieties of heirloom organic flowers, as well as vegetables and fresh herbs that reflect the ever changing seasons.
As part of a commitment to be as sustainably-minded as possible, our farm offers cut and potted flowers to a loyal customer base in the Boulder/Denver area. Work with our talented floral designers to customize bouquets and centerpieces to accent your event. Additionally, we offer loose bulk flowers to inspire your own creativity. From our fields in Boulder County to your event, choose locally-grown organic flowers from Pastures of Plenty Farm.
Lyle Davis is an enthusiast for both things that bloom and deliver on taste. He enjoys experimenting with heirloom vegetable varieties, such as Romano beans, Chioggia beets and Marconi peppers—along with new experimental varieties not found in typical grocery stores—to expose his customers to old world flavors.
– Bridal bouquet: $95
– Attendant Bouquets: $65
– Nosegays: $35
– Boutonnières: $15
– Lady Boutonnières: $25
– Corsages & Wristlets: $30
Table Top Arrangements*
– Round (1 per table): $35–40
– Rectangular (2 per table): $40–50
– Mason Jar Bouquets (1-10): $30 each
– Mason Jar Bouquets (11+): $25 each
– Small: $45
– Medium $75
– Large: $115
– Bridge posts and arbor bouquets: $30 each
– Bulk flowers (seasonally available, call for pricing)
Delivery & Set Up
– On-site (at Pastures of Plenty Farm): $75
– Off-site (based on location, mileage and travel time): $95–$225
Wedding Package: $695 (a $790 value)
– 1 Bridal Bouquet: $85
– 1 Boutonnière: $15
– 6 Bridge Posts: $30 each ($180)
– Basic Ceremony Arch: $165
– 10 Mason Jar Table Top Arrangements: $25 each (10 for $250)
Ask us about pricing for alters, aisles, pews, Chuppas, arches, wreaths, cakes or any other ideas you have!
All prices represent a base price and are farm flowers only, special order flowers are based on market price. Prices subject to change per percentage of Pastures of Plenty Farm flowers used and growing conditions.
* Standard containers included.
For further information please e-mail or call 303-440-7103.
Join our CSA today!
Enjoy the bounty of a regular, large or flower, 16-week CSA share. Sign up today and support local agriculture in your community!
Visit us on Market Day!
Boulder County Farmer’s Market
Starts: Late April
Saturdays: 8–2 PM
City Park Esplanade
Sundays: 9 AM – 1 PM
Starts: Mid June
Cherry Creek Farmer’s Market
Saturdays: Starts May 5
Time: 8–1 PM
Pastures of Plenty Farm
Starts: Late April