Farm Wedding Venue
Imagine your wedding on an organic farm surrounded by majestic mesas, views of the Rocky Mountains, and abundant fields of organic flowers. Your guests gather to celebrate in lush gardens with rustic arbors, antique furniture, and towering 100-year old cottonwood trees above a meandering creek. A crackling bonfire closes the celebration.
This is all possible at Pastures of Plenty Farm, our family’s 35-acre historic flower and vegetable farm, just 15 minutes from downtown Boulder. We’ve hosted celebrations for more than 20 years. Pastures of Plenty Farm is a nationally recognized pioneer in the farm-to-table movement, featured on The Food Network, in Eating Well, Sunset and Better Homes & Gardens magazines. We customize your wedding to your distinct wishes, and we promise to provide you with the individualized attention your big day deserves. We invite you to schedule a tour and look forward to working with you and your family to create your perfect wedding day.
Farm Wedding Event Rental Includes:
- Ten hours of time on the property, including early arrival and guests’ final departure
- Catering by Plenty is our in-house catering service (includes wait staff, bar service, and outdoor kitchen staff)
- Large professional white 1,500 sq. ft. dining tent (walls available for inclement weather)
- Bride’s or Groom’s Cottage for wedding day
- Covered garden arbors for the cocktail area and bar
- Antique furniture and decorations can be found throughout the property, adding to the “natural” feel of the farm experience
- Wedding arch, looking out at fields of flowers and mesas
- Ambient cut flowers (a $400 value) from our fields throughout the venue
- Ample lighting and electrical outlets at the outdoor party area
- Bonfire ring with wood (if no fire bans are in affect)
- Pond with mature Weeping Willows, perfect for group wedding photos
- Off-road parking for up to 40 cars (approximately 80–100 guests)
- Vintage Schwinn Tandem Bicycle for Two
- Fun ‘Glamping’ Cocktail Lounge Tent
Our venue is unique as it is. A true working farm, selling at local farmers markets, and home to the Tawse-Davis Family.