Thank you for considering Pastures of Plenty Farm for your wedding venue. When you choose to host your wedding with us, you become part of the history of the property, which was originally homesteaded in 1887. We are a full service farm-to-table event facility located just 10 minutes from downtown Boulder. Our 35-acre organic family farm, over-looked by mesas and surrounded by idyllic fields of flowers is a gorgeous place to tie the knot.
Farm Rental Includes:
- 10 hours of time on the property, including early arrival and guests’ final departure
- Catering by Plenty is our in-house catering service (includes wait staff, bar service, and outdoor kitchen staff)
- 1,500 sq. ft. dining tent (walls available for inclement weather)
- Covered garden arbor, featuring antique furniture, cocktail area and bar
- Antique furniture and decorations can be found throughout the property, adding to the “natural” feel of the farm experience
- Wedding arch, looking out at fields of flowers and mesas
- Ambient cut flowers (a $400 value) from our fields throughout the venue
- Ample lighting and electrical outlets at the outdoor party area
- Bonfire ring with wood (if no fire bans are in affect)
- Off-road parking for up to 40 cars (approximately 80–100 guests)
This venue is unique. It is a working farm, and home to the Tawse-Davis Family. Owners Sylvia and Lyle offer exceptional warmth and expertise to help make your special day the most memorable ever.
The four key categories of costs:
1. Farm Rental May through October
Price is negotiable based on:
- Month of the year
- Day of the week
- Size and nature of the event
2. Plenty: Farm-to-Table Catering
Plenty personalizes a menu for each event based your requests, party size, and seasonality. These components mean that prices per person can vary significantly. View our Farm to Table menu.
Our catering services include:
- Personalized menu from Chef Lyle Davis. We work to meet most special dietary needs, and we encourage the use of fresh and seasonal ingredients.
- Wait service and bar staff.
- Set-up and tear down of event space, including tables, chairs and dishware.
- Cake and coffee service, hot tea, iced tea and tap water.
- Compostable dishes, cups and napkins may also be used in lieu of china, glassware and napkins.
3. Rental Items
Pastures of Plenty Farm works with All Events Rentals to provide glassware, dishes, flatware, linens, dining tables, chairs, and any other rental needs. We will act as your rental coordinator as well as receive the order, set up and break down your order. Clients will be responsible for ordering items, selecting colors, styles, etc.
Pastures of Plenty Farm provides coffee service, tea, iced tea, and tap water. Clients are responsible for purchasing and delivery of any additional beverages including alcohol, soda, juice, bottled water, ice, etc. We will set up the bar, serve and clean-up. We do not charge a corkage-fee.
Pastures of Plenty Farm does not book events on an hourly basis, and we only book one event per day. Out of respect for our neighbors, events can run no later than 10:00 PM. This means that last call for music and alcohol will be 9:30 PM. We ask that guests respect a 10:00 PM departure time. Additionally, we request that the total event time — meaning the time from first arrival to when your entire party departs — not exceed 10 hours.
At Pastures of Plenty Farm we are music lovers, but we are nestled in a rural neighborhood. In order to ensure that we can continue to host events at our farm, we ask that you respect the following when selecting the music for your event. The following is not permitted:
- No overly loud or boisterous wedding music
- No full drum sets, electric bass or electric guitars that are played at a loud “Rock n Roll” volume
Note: We do allow live instruments, DJs and iPads amplified at a reasonable volume. We reserve the right to decide appropriate volume levels.