- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 lb shelled shrimp
- 1/4 dry sherry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 tpn chili powder
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsps chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Grind ingredients together in a food processor until you have small chunks.
- Place 1/2 tsp of filling in the middle of the wonton wrapper and bring up edges. Seal with water. The dumplings may be frozen for cooking at a later date.
- To cook your dumplings, place them in a bamboo steamer and steam for 10-15 minutes, until the filling is cooked.
- Serve the dumplings on top of the bed of mustard greens (see recipe below).
Mustard Greens Recipe
- 1 large bunch mustard greens
- Pot of boiling water
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsps mirin
- 2 tbsps rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Remove the central rib from the mustard greens.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and then blanch the greens for 1 minute. Remove them from the water, squeeze out extra water, and chop them coarsely.
- Toss with soy sauce, mirin, vinegar and sesame seeds.